Happiness is Rava Kesari ;)
Rava – ½ Cup
Sugar – 1 Cup
Water – 1 Cup
Dry grapes – 8
Cashew – 6 or 8
Badam – 4 sliced
Milk – 2 spoon
Kumkumapoo – one pinch
Elachi powder – one pinch
Ghee – 1 cup
Kesar colour powder – one pinch
1) Keep the water boiled and ready.
2) With ¼ cup ghee fry cashew, badam till they turn light brown & add dry grapes to them and fry till they swell and keep aside.
3) Fry rava with ½ cup ghee till it turns light brown in medium heat.
4) Add Boiled water and still steadily in simmer or minimum heat.
5) Add sugar and stir steadily in simmer or minimum heat.
6) With Milk, add kumkumapoo, kesar powder and elachi powder and add it to the kesari.
7) Stir for a minute , see that rava doesn’t stick to kadai /vaana.
8) Add remaining ¼ cup ghee and stir once again.
Rava kesari is ready. Add the fried cashew , badam and grapes to kesari and serve hot :)